As we go into 2019, the number of smartphones on the market is increasing and so are their complexities. With this uptick in demand comes new issues to be aware of. Users may experience a boot loop issue where they get stuck at the OnePlus logo screen or can’t turn on their phone for any other reason than hardware failure.
The “oneplus 7t stuck on boot animation” is a problem that has been present for a while. The issue can be fixed by restarting the device and following the steps listed in the article.
You’ve just purchased a brand new flagship OnePlus 9/9R/9 Pro and are really enjoying your time with it. You’ve noticed that your OnePlus 9/9R/9 Pro is now stuck on the boot logo.
It is critical to resolve the boot loop issue since only then will you be able to use your smartphone.
In this post, I’ll teach you how to repair the boot loop issue on the OnePlus 9/9R/9 Pro using several approaches.
What Causes This to Happen?
Now, before we get into the answer, many of you may be intrigued as to why a smartphone becomes stuck on the boot logo.
The basic explanation for this is because during the first starting, the system files that are required to complete all of the system processes have a difficult time operating.
There might be a variety of causes for this, such as installing a defective software or tampering with a system file.
Also see: How to Fix Slow OnePlus 9/9R/9 Pro Response
Fixing the OnePlus 9/9R/9 Pro’s Boot Loop
A Forced Restart is a method of restarting a computer.
Restarting your device is the most effective remedy for any issue you may be experiencing with it.
You must now do a hard reboot on the OnePlus 9/9R/9 Pro to resolve the boot loop issue.
To do it,
- At the same moment, press and hold the Power and Volume Up buttons.
- Then press and hold the Power button for around 15 seconds, or until your device vibrates, before restarting.
- If your phone does not start immediately, just press and hold the Power button for roughly 2 seconds to start it.
Waiting for the battery to run out is a good way to go.
Another option is to just sit and wait until your battery is entirely down to 0% while your OnePlus 9/9R/9 Pro is stuck on the boot logo.
Depending on how much energy is left in the smartphone’s battery, this might be a lengthy procedure. This might take anything from a few hours to many days.
Keep an eye out for when your phone dies due to a depleted battery. You should wait a minute after it shuts off before plugging it in to charge.
We suggest that you utilize the phone’s original charging accessories in this situation. Try restarting it once it has been fully charged.
If your OnePlus 9/9R/9 Pro restarts normally, you may recalibrate the OS and battery by following the instructions below:
- Use the phone till the battery dies and it shuts off automatically. So simply fully deplete your battery.
- Then charge it all the way up to 100%. I propose that you use the original charging accessories that came with the package once again. Even after it has charged to 100%, keep it on charge for an hour or so. Also, make sure you aren’t using it while it is charging.
- Remove your smartphone from the charging station after an hour or two of full charge and resume it.
- Then use your smartphone again until the battery is fully depleted. And then repeat the previous steps.
- Do this three or four times and you’ll be fine.
By entering Recovery Mode
This is the last option for resolving the boot loop issue on the OnePlus 9/9R/9 Pro.
From the recovery mode, you may repair a number of problems. This is how you go into recovery mode:
- Turn the OnePlus 9/9R/9 Pro off.
- You’ll see the recovery mode choices if you press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button simultaneously.
- You may remove your hands off the buttons once you see the Recovery choices.
- The recovery menu will now appear.
Getting Rid of the Recovery Cache
When you open the recovery menu, the first thing you should do is clearing the cache partition. Here’s how it’s done:
- Use the Volume buttons to scroll to ‘Wipe Cache Partition’ from the recovery menu.
- To confirm your choice, press the Power button.
Factory Reset Procedures
This is the last and most comprehensive solution on the list. It will completely erase all of the data on your OnePlus 9/9R/9 Pro. Here’s how to go about it:
- Use the Volume buttons to scroll to ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ from the recovery menu.
- To confirm your choice, press the Power button.
That concludes our discussion of how to resolve the boot loop issue on the OnePlus 9/9R/9 Pro. If these approaches fail to resolve your issue, we recommend visiting a local OnePlus Customer Support Center, where a specialist can examine and repair your device.
Also see: How to Troubleshoot OnePlus 9/9R/9 Pro Bluetooth Issues
The “oneplus one reboot loop fix” is a problem that has been present for a while. The phone will not boot and the user must wait for the device to turn off on its own before it can be fixed.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you fix a stuck phone in a boot loop?
A: Boot your device in safe mode, delete all apps except the ones you absolutely need.
How do I fix Bootloop recovery?
How do you break a boot loop?
A: There are many ways to break a boot loop, but the one that has been most effective for me is holding down both face buttons and moving them at the same time.
- oneplus 5t stuck on boot logo
- oneplus 7t stuck in recovery mode
- oneplus 3t stuck on boot logo
- oneplus 8 keeps restarting
- oneplus 8 pro stuck in fastboot mode