The Device ID (also known as Android ID) is a unique identifier for an Android device. It can be used to identify the device, and it’s also used to verify the identity of the device owner. This article will show you how to find your Device ID on Windows 10,8,7.
Are you looking for a method to get ID of the device (Android ID) for your Windows 10/8/7 computer? Then you’ve come to the right spot. Continue reading to learn how to download and install one of the finest Tools apps for PC, Device ID (Android ID).
The majority of the applications accessible on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store are designed specifically for mobile devices. But did you know that even if the official version for the PC platform isn’t available, you may still use any of your favorite Android or iOS applications on your laptop? Yes, there are a few easy methods you can use to install Android applications on a Windows computer and utilize them the same way you would on an Android phone.
In this post, we’ll show you how to get Device ID (Android ID) on your PC in a step-by-step manner. So, before we get started, let’s have a look at Device ID’s technical specs (Android ID).
Technical Specifications for Device ID (Android ID) for PC
|Name||Device ID (Android ID)|
|Designed by||1M Lab|
Device ID (Android ID) is the most popular app in the Tools category on Google Play. It has a lot of positive feedback and ratings. Device ID (Android ID) for Windows currently has over 100,000 app installs and an average user aggregate rating of 4.2 stars.
Here is a link to the Google Playstore if you haven’t already installed Device ID (Android ID) on your Android smartphone. It’s really worth downloading on your smartphone –
Download Device ID (Android ID) for Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
These days, the majority of applications are created only for mobile devices. PUBG, Subway Surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, and other games and applications are exclusively accessible on Android and iOS. However, Android emulators enable us to run all of these applications on a PC.
So, even if there isn’t an official Device ID (Android ID) for PC, you may still utilize it with the aid of emulators. In this post, we’ll show you how to utilize Device ID (Android ID) on your PC using two popular Android emulators.
Download Device ID (Android ID) for Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1:
Bluestacks is a popular Android emulator that allows you to run Android apps on your Windows PC. The Bluestacks application is also available for Mac OS. In this approach, we will download and install Device ID (Android ID) for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop using Bluestacks. Let’s get started with our step-by-step installation instructions.
- Step 1: If you haven’t already, download the Bluestacks program from the link below – Bluestacks for PC may be downloaded here.
- Step 2: The installation process is straightforward and easy. Open the Bluestacks emulator once it has been successfully installed.
- Step 3: The Bluestacks software may take a while to load at first. You should be able to view the Bluestacks Home screen after it has been launched.
- Step 4: Bluestacks comes with Google Play Store pre-installed. Locate Playstore on the home screen and double-click it to access it.
- Step 5: Now go to the Program Store and look for the app you want to install on your computer. Search for Device ID (Android ID) to install on PC in our instance.
- Step 6: When you click the Install button, Bluestacks will immediately install Device ID (Android ID). The program may be found in Bluestacks’ list of installed applications.
You can now use Device ID (Android ID) on your laptop by simply double-clicking on the program icon in Bluestacks. You may use the app in the same manner as you would on an Android or iOS phone.
If you have an APK file, Bluestacks has a feature called Import APK File. You do not need to download the game from the Google Playstore. However, it is advised that you use the normal way to install any Android apps.
Bluestacks’ newest version comes with a slew of impressive features. The Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone is actually 6X quicker than Bluestacks4. To install Device ID (Android ID) on PC, Bluestacks is the preferred method. Bluestacks requires a PC with a minimum setup. If you don’t, you may have trouble loading high-end games like PUBG.
Download Device ID (Android ID) for Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
MEmu play is yet another famous Android emulator that has recently gained a lot of attention. It’s very adaptable, quick, and specifically built for gaming. Now we’ll learn how to use MemuPlay to get Device ID (Android ID) for a Windows 10 or 8 or 7 laptop.
- Step 1: Get MemuPlay and install it on your computer. Memu Play Website has a download link for you. Download the program from the official website.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, launch it and look for the Google Playstore app icon on the Memuplay home screen. To open, just double-tap on it.
- Step 3: Go to the Google Play Store and look for the Device ID (Android ID) app. Locate the 1M Lab developer’s official app and click the Install button.
- Step 4: Device ID (Android ID) may be seen on MEmu Play’s home screen after successful installation.
MemuPlay is a straightforward and straightforward application. When compared to Bluestacks, it is very light. You can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, and others since it is intended for gaming.
Conclusion: Device ID (Android ID) for PC
With its simple but efficient interface, Device ID (Android ID) has gained tremendous popularity. We’ve outlined two of the most effective ways to install Device ID (Android ID) on a PC or laptop. Both of the aforementioned emulators are widely used to run Apps on a computer. You may obtain Device ID (Android ID) for Windows 10 PC using any of these ways.
This brings us to the end of our Device ID (Android ID) Download for PC post. Please let us know if you have any questions or have any problems when installing Emulators or Device ID (Android ID) for Windows in the comments section. We’ll be happy to assist you!